Wednesday, August 25, 2004

A shadow moment


If the truth of it be known
I think I am actually much more flighty
to run and hide
than people recognise
That sometimes I am only a few steps
from hiding and disappearing from people
That the shell of my being
is very quick to close if poked too hard too many times

The thing about being a scorpee is that I won't bite
I'll lash out with my quietness and my non-presence.
That sometimes I don't know if I can quite stay *open*
for interaction and love
when I become fear*full.
I fear at times that I others will see me as annoying or too intense
That they don't feel the same way about me as I do about them
That a friendship may be too emotion*filled on my behalf

Underneath me is a girl who runs when it gets too much
Who hides, but not sincerely -
she is always hoping that someone will come to find her.

And therein lies my shadow moment...
When I see myself as more fractured than I realise.


And herein lies my light*filled moment
When I see that everything is really okay and that I am loved and that I do love.
And I do love.

Doubt thou the sun are fire
Doubt that the sun doth move
Doubt truth to be a liar
But never doubt I love
- Shakespeare

And that goes for all of you. ;-)


1 comment:

Goddess Leonie * GoddessGuidebook.com said...

charlie marlie you beautiful human bean

isn't it funny how we all hold these fears...

it is lovely to know you feel the same...

so so lovely

don't ever back away from me blossom!
i love you just the way you are!

love xoxoxo
loney