Saturday, August 14, 2004

Re~centre~ing one's understanding of turmoil & blessings



Breakthroughs, not breakdown.

I had a lovely night last night at dinner with my workmates
I had a wonderful conversation with Deb, my purple haired goddess friend
It is refreshing to speak to someone on the same spiritual and philosophical road
We spoke of how beautiful everything in life is
Not just the good stuff, but the "bad" stuff also
How rocky roads can be the most scenic
How breakdowns can be breakthroughs

~

It was a night to farewell
my marvellous manager
my beautiful boss
I feel quite emotional about losing her
but know that it is the best thing for her


I have felt so *lucky* to have had her presence in my life
it has been a blessing
to have such a wonderful workplace
to be nurtured and supported and cheered
allowed to blossom

No comments: