Sunday, August 08, 2004

Reflection



I have realised how I am spending too much time connected to the internet
and not connecting to myself.
And others.

I am now conscious of this.
I am peering through the looking glass to see another perspective of myself.
And I wasn't happy with the girl hunched over a glowing screen for too many hours, when there is so much else out there to live and experience.
I will change. I am changing.

Change is a beautiful thing!

Develop interest in life as you see it;
in people, things, literature, music -
the world is so rich, simply throbbing with rich treasures,
beautiful souls and interesting people.
Forget yourself.
- Henry Miller

1 comment:

Erkogirl said...

To the Goddess, AKA Miss Leonie,

It is a lovely reflection and the pinkness of the website contrasts the name Turquoise Journey in a dramatic, dream-like fashion.

Seriously though, like everything, but some of the photos are hard to see though.