Wednesday, December 01, 2004

Introducing....

....

Leonie Life

www.leonielife.com



It's still being developed, mind you,
but it is there.
Tangible. Real.

And may I say it?

Beautiful.

Yes, there. I can.

It's my own beautiful piece of cyber space.

I will keep you up to date on all the changes and movements.

I would love to know what you think.

Thank you for all being a part of this journey.

You have each watered the seeds for this new site,
and now it is flowering.

Blessings to you all.

2 comments:

LMB said...

Leonie!! Your website is GORGEOUS!!! I can hardly believe it! Not because I didn't think you could do it, but rather I've not seen a website

LMB said...

Leonie!! Your website is GORGEOUS!!! I can hardly believe it! Not because I didn't think you could do it, but rather I've not seen a website with that much exhuberance and love since SARK's!!!! I can't WAIT to watch it unfold like a blossom. I'm so proud of you and a bit envious because I want a website that spectacular!!! I love you so much! (sorry about the cut-off comment before)