Saturday, December 25, 2004

for you






i made some bookmarks today,
and would like to offer them to the first five people to post a comment here.
one of the little pieces of paper i put in my gratitude box last night was to everyone here who reads, supports and encourages the original turquoise journey, and leonielife.com.
you have made my dreams come alive.
i thank you.
to claim, please leave a comment on this post, and let me know which speaks your name. whether you know me personally, or by email, or only through this blog ~ you are all intrinsically important to me, and I value you each and everyone of you.

Blessings on your journey.

love and laughter to you all,
Leonie


8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'd love to get a set of your luscious & succulent bookmarks! I enjoy not only the opportunity to share a portion of your life, but also the support you give to others of MMB by comments in their journals as well. That is so important, and time permits, I try to do the same. But you do it oh-so-very well!

Joyful Dancer

P.S. I will send my address from my private E-mail.

Merry Christmas!!

Anonymous said...

Hey sweet pea
Thos book marks you made are delightful
If you are still willing to send one, I would absolutely adore to have one
You are so sweet and so kind to me
Thanks for being a treasure

Love melissa/violetbijoux

P.S. I can PM my address also I am on the snailist etc

Anonymous said...

Good Morning my dear Leonie.
I just adore those bookmarks that you have made. Oh to have time to do 'me' things at this time of year. Although as you know, I have never been the very creative type. I would love a bookmark if you are willing to part with them. You know my address. Will give you a call soon.
Love Always
Kas

Goddess Leonie * GoddessGuidebook.com said...

Hi dearest blossoms ~ if you could email me at leonie@leonielife.com, and give me your mail address that would be wonderful. I appreciate each of you for your warm words.

Love and laughter,
Leonie

Kas ~ I've already got your addy.

LMB said...

Leonie - is there a bookmark left for me? Ack! I was so late in checking in on your journal. The art you've been producing is AMAZING!!!! I SO enjoy your creative and personal transformations!

Kristen said...

Ahh, #6! And I usually read your bloggie daily. bummer! I love your artwork, keep it up~!

Goddess Leonie * GoddessGuidebook.com said...

that's way fine gals :D

both of you will be getting bookmarks :D

Goddess Leonie * GoddessGuidebook.com said...

Ooooh ~ and I meant you, Melissa and you too Kristen :)

Just email me (leonie@leonielife.com) your snail addys and I'll post them off :)

Thank you dearhearts,

Joy FULL

love,
Leonie