Friday, October 21, 2005

Studio Friday - Invented Tool

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Studio Friday's theme this week is INVENTED TOOL.

My invented tool was something I resorted to a while back...
I decided that my ink tree needed stamped leaves, but didn't have any foam or sponge to create a stamp from... so I carved a leaf from the rubber at the end of an old pencil.
It worked a *treat* - results are below.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

When in need,
MacGyver it!

{Also - Leonie's claim to fame - I once sat in the same cubicle at work as a guy who used to work on the post-production of MacGyver. That practically makes me and MacGyver besties.}

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oo That's a good one....
*reaches for knife and pencils...*
: )

Anonymous said...

The trea is sooo nice - spring right? Carved stamps are great inventions!

Anonymous said...

Wow, this is so unique and fun. And the results are great. Makes me want to try to make one myself.
wynlen

Anonymous said...

This is such an awesome idea!

Bea said...

Wow, that´s a great stamp! And the tree is just so beautiful!