Tuesday, October 18, 2005

connecting deeply with colour...


i love deb, bouganvillea priestess... & purple shoes overlooking Tilba valley...


"Let go of both resistance and force
to allow yourself to connect more deeply to life."
~ the daily guru



Photos from my Tilba road trip adventure can be seen here.
I also took a series of shots of my gorgeous friend Juliana ~ check them out here.


juliana oak tree


sublime surfing
:: this delicious interview with dan price has it all ~
bikes, cubby houses, hiking and ART.
:: tasty fun furde design blog
:: Baileys Bliss ~ amazing collages and journalling


2 comments:

liz elayne lamoreux said...

Thank you for posting this quote. Exactly what I needed to read today. I have been reading your journal for several months now and it always inspires me. Thank you.

Anonymous said...

"Whatever thoughts or emotions arise, let them be. Leave the seeing in the seeing and the hearing in the hearing. Rest in nowness, with neither hope nor fear"
- Sogyal Rinpoche