Thursday, October 20, 2005

Delights in Four


::: A shoe party last night.

Giggling over outlandish combinations.
With two of the coolest chicks i have the pleasure of knowing.



::: Shaking my groove thang at my first class of bellydancing. it feels so GOOD to *move* my body and connect with the temple of my spirit.

shimmy, shimmy, shimmy...









::: listening to rufus wainwright for the first time... and doing a collage inspired by him.
{he is DELIGHTFUL}








::: walking in the rain after meditation at the sri chinmoy centre, catching droplets and welcoming them on their thrilling journey.






::: Creating something everyday.
Delighting in experimenting and creating for creation's sake. Letting myself just PLAY and be. I love what I see forming on paper and in my brave, roaming, adventuring heart.

1 comment:

GailNHB said...

You are so creative and colorful that sometimes I feel intimidated and overwhelmed. You inspire me and show me that so much is possible, so much is enjoyable, so much is worth attempting. Do you carry your camera with you everywhere??? It sure looks that way. Thanks for the great quotes and photos.

Enjoy the spring and summer, Gail