Tuesday, October 04, 2005

pages from my doodle diary...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

do birds compare like women do? on the length of legs, the colour of feathers?
the thought struck me as rather amusing, so out flooded the drawing of comparing birds.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

i still remember the day when i climbed to that rock in front of those woman and called my name for all the valley to hear.
the echo is still heard.


amazing photography:
:: a cameracar across australia
:: burning man comic book
:: why do you do what you do

2 comments:

GailNHB said...

Your words are so gentle. Your thoughts are inspirational. You are seeking and moving towards that which you seek, Leonie. It's a glorious process to witness. We were just out in San Francisco; there is so much energy and light and fog and beauty there. So many thoughtful and interesting people. I want to write more about our visit there. Sometimes I think that I think too much. Gotta lighten up and just describe my life, not always analyze it... Still in process, Gail

Letters to Myself said...

It really is ridiculous how we compare ourselves to each other when you know darn well the birds don't do that! Although I swear the cats count how many pets the other one gets.

Hugs & kisses,
ME
Joyful Dancer