Wednesday, October 26, 2005

being okay
























Can I be okay
with not being okay
all the time
{click on above image for full size}


"If you want to catch beasts you don't see everyday,
You have to go places quite out of the way.
You have to go places no others can get to.
You have to get cold and you have to get wet, too."
~ Dr. Seuss


Can I be okay with not writing everyday?
With learning to hold on to my lessons until they are ready to fruit?

These are my lessons right now.

My blessings, and my lessons.

:)

3 comments:

SonyaMadden said...

Love to you goddess. Yet again I feel humbled by your wisdom :)

xx

Samoht Kcinep Rowlf said...

I enjoyed reading the heartfelt messages.

glowballsight 11/1/05

Anonymous said...

Dear Miss Leonie, hopefully this gets to you. Interesting quote, "Can I be okay with not being okay all the time". Am struggling a little bit with a person at work. Trying not to micromanage, but also trying to get stuff achieved. This person is also questioning the direction of the project, inparticular my articles and the special publication we are working on. I try and think of what I could be doing better. On one level (and it is a very big level) I know I am doing my best (and a pretty good job considering all the crap that goes along with. Imagine putting out a newsletter and two narrative reports, three days after the server with all the informtion crashed and you can't get access to it?) But I am questioning, shouldn't I be able to manage this better, do this, not fall behind on correspondence, use my time and that of the other staff more effectively.... And I don't think that is is all right to be not okay, or not the up to par all the time...

Unfortunately this is one tired 22 year old, who is nearly 23 (same as you....)

Z