Wednesday, January 26, 2005

Welcome to my Gratitude Journal


Over on the Simple Abundance forum on the LeonieLife message boards, the ever gorgeous Melissa asked me to share a page from my journal.

I thought I'd share it here too :)

This is what my gratitude journal looks like:



Every day I write in it the things I am grateful for about that day.
I aim for five. Some days I write much much more as joys spill forth, other days I barely manage to find the clarity to see two.



Then I usually draw a big heart on a page, and fill it with people I have been thinking of or am grateful for. Sort of like a visual, silent prayer.



It's not easy to write in it everyday.
But, like good food or stretching, I feel much better for doing it.

3 comments:

LMB said...

Leonie, thank you for including me in your heart. in your journal. Oh, I really love that idea. Thank you for putting it out there. And thank you for that "shout-out" earlier. have fun at the Sarah M. concert!!!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for including me too! I was just wandering around it to see what you had there and had to look twice as I couldn't believe my name was there.

I also thought celebrating your Australia Day was a real hoot. Glad your friend planned on washing the sheets afterwards :)

Joyful Dancer

Goddess Leonie * GoddessGuidebook.com said...

You are most welcome beautiful ladies.

:D

And THANK YOU!