Thursday, January 27, 2005

ha ha ha!


Have just been looking where people come from when they visit me...

and i found the most amusing thing!

someone was searching on ninemsn for:

pics nude cartoon women
hugh jackman screensaver
and...
hot nude cartoon pics

and LeonieLife shows up in the Top Ten listings for ALL these searches!

BOOOO~YAAAAAAAAAH!

And, even more amusing...
the searcher came here.
I hope they found what they were looking for :D

~

excellent time.
emailed around today:

"am offering free unsolicited advice for the next five minutes if you are interested."

Had very few replies back, funnily enough.
There's something about unsolicited advice that makes people a bit queasy :)

~

and i keep giggling over this creative project.


1 comment:

GailNHB said...

I'd love some unsolicited advice, Leonie, you nude, cartoon goddess who makes people think of Hugh Jackman. If you need a topic or two to consider in advice-giving - what about art ideas with my kids, cooking ideas, and/or how to get rid of pimples (At 39, I am finally getting all the pimples I never got as a teenager). Otherwise, feel free to advise me on anything that comes to mind. Looking forward to your words of wisdom, joy, a few "tee-hee-hees," and something to make me sit up and take action. Bye for now, Gail