Sunday, September 26, 2004

hearing silent love


Wildflowers, Tidbinbilla Sept 2004


Big talk this morning.

I cry big ugly tears and sob into the doona.

He holds me, takes my hand,
to the bathroom to wash my face,
rub my back

In the hallway we stand
him holding me for ever so long

and through my pain I want him to speak speak speak
he doesn't though, just holds me

and then I listened
I felt his heart pouring all the love into my body
him holding me like I was the most precious piece on earth
him loving me softly, strongly, passionately, gently, vibrantly
so much so my hands feel light

without words
I heard his heart
without words
mine began to mend

Then we went out to the sun filled living room
and lay on the floor with our love baby, our fur angel
in a circle of dear love

mending ~ loving ~ resting ~ growing
like wildflowers
together.

No comments: