Sunday, September 26, 2004

Goddess of expression ~ Lisa Marie




I met dearest Lisa Marie on the MMB some months ago
and discovered her beautiful blogger Romantic Circus Songs

Lisa Marie is a writer of the heart
a poet of emotion and inward journeys
she shares her story, no matter how hard it is
and touches my life indelibly
I feel like I have lived other lives just from reading her blog

We have so much in common ~
our shared love of
words,
journeys,
theatre,
and growth
our partners are both older and even look similar (!)
we both seek self expression with writing

Lisa Marie has the most spectacular smile,
and beautiful wise eyes...

I feel like I have found a kindred spirit in Lisa Marie...

I love the photo above of her...
she titles it "the most free I have ever felt"

Dearest Lisa Marie is a precious gem on this earth
I am so glad to have connected with her across continent
what wondrous friendships we have the potential to make
feeling closer to someone from around the world that I've never known
than my neighbours

She is currently working on her first book of poetry
What a wonderous thing!
My friend, the poet!

Such a dear wise love*able soul is Lisa Marie
So much to say, so much to share...

Today I honour the presence of the Goddess of Expression in my life
Lisa Marie.

2 comments:

LMB said...

Leonie, sweet one,
on sad flower-drooping days i shall peek in on this post and perhaps weep at how someone can love me when i feel so bad

and on exciting, lighting-flashing, zip-zap-all-around smiling days, i shall peek in here to affirm to myself that yes! I AM a Goddess!

From one Goddess to another,
I salute you!

Lisa Marie

Goddess Leonie * GoddessGuidebook.com said...

Dearest Lisa Marie

You are so very loved and such a precious gem.

Much love to you
Leonie