Monday, September 18, 2006

Spring Out of Office



Have set up office in the backyard.
Check out my Exclusive Charlie Foot Rest.

Too nice to be doing anything but being outdoors and creating today, so I'm off!

"Trees are in love with the earth; the earth is in love with the trees. The birds are in love with the trees; the trees are in love with the birds. The earth is in love with the sky; the sky is in love with the earth. The whole existence exists in a great ocean of love. Let love be your worship, let love be your prayer."
~ Osho

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

*I* and inlove with *you*
Spring... has sprung.
Joy for us.
Bx

Shell said...

I too was thinking of how beautiful a day it is today, and spent a good portion of it out of doors myself! Happy Day.

GailNHB said...

Love the outdoor office.
Love the furry footrest.
Love the quote about love.
Wish I could be with you!
Gail

Unknown said...

Good Morning Leonie,

I'm just waking up here on Long Island (New York), feeling extremely BLAH about going to work. I'm not sure how I got to your blog, but how happy I am to find it. You posts fill me with happiness, silly-ness (spelling?), and a small joy that has slipped into the background recently. I loved your photos in the park. We are just turning to autumn now, and that is a favorite season. Let me see if I can get my crabby boss to frolic at lunch today.

Felix Chai said...

Love can grow anywhere! (A lovely quote from Trevor Romain!)
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - > ^.^

Open your hands, and I'll pour the seeds of "ai" (love in chinese), and you can plant it all over your beautiful spring office!

ps: My blue-color socks totally blew off reading your wonderful blog! Simply the best....

Lovingly,
Arts of life

Donna said...

Just beautiful you are,
inside and out...
I left a message on your answering machine to let you know how much I adore you and am so inspired by your wonderful soul...
donn

Darlene said...

Cutest foot rest ever!!!

and I'm feeling the love way over hear across the ocean from you :)

love you sweetie
xxxd

boho girl said...

what a lovely spring office.

so perfect and refreshing and inspiring!!!

xoxoxoxo