Friday, September 22, 2006

Out of office: On an abundant rampage




the last time we spent much time together...
was when i was younger and he was a baby...
and now he's a boy...
Joshy and proud Aunty Loney




Hey hey divine hotties,


just wanted to blow kisses and flecks of dandelions ~

I am off on a jet plane to spend a week with my family, painting and creating, playing with the-ones-who-still-believe-in-fairies (children), roadtripping in a ute with my lil sista, enjoying simple and loving times, walking in the warm tropical weather, dust flecked on my legs, photographing the women in my family.

All I had to do was say YES and jump into the possibility.
Wishing you the same courage and love.

Until I return ~
have a universal ho-down!
Love and light,
Leonie

P.S. I like what you've done with your hair today. Natural is always gorgeous.


7 comments:

nina beana said...

hello younger leonie-
i love your happy smileface- holdin' that sweet babe.

delicious travels await you- have a blast.

xo
n.

Toni said...

Have a FABULOUS time!!

thistlegirl said...

I hope you have a wonderful time visiting your family!

Darlene said...

Ooooo you just glow in this picture and the baby is a cutie too.

L O V E the picture in the background...done by anyone we know :) ?

sendng Angels to protect you on your journey...enjoy your family, and have a giggle fest with your sista!

love you so so much! Miss you already :)

Dee Temple said...

ooooo!
SANKyou for the hair comment. i don't own a brush~so yes, i'm partial to the WYlde look 2.
....................
re the "ones who still believe in fairies" statement.
this reminded me of a FAVe thing that a little (in body size) being sd. to Me as we were walking in the field w/ my doggie~brother.

she: do you believe in Fairies, delia ?
me: (cautious cuz I don't want to contraDICT what her parents may believe). Well Honey, a lot of different ppl. believe in a lot of different things. What do YOU believe ?
she: yes. i believe in fairies. and i think Source (dog~brother) does too
!!!!!
she was 5 @ the time.
:D
bless-ed.

Viggo Mortensen (really good at being a Human Being) said>
"Children are God. Pay Attention."

I'm glad you are having a Blissful time, loney LOU+
your LIFE/LIVING inspires Me/Sisters Mine & at times evokes Envy in Me.
Truth.
Dee.

Anonymous said...

Have a beautiful time Leonie.... until I see you again in the *flesh* have a great time!

Gorgeous photo.

Oh... and I know that hair comment CAN NOT possibly apply to me... SO MUCH PRODUCT in my hair. So much.

Bahahaha.
Travel safely little one.
Have fun teaching those other little ones.
Bx

Darlene said...

I miss my goddess....but, know you're having a blast :)

smugs (smooches and hugs)
XxxD