Thursday, November 11, 2004

Happy birthday me



What it is like to be growing into myself.

~ Notes on the eve of my 22nd birthday ~

Beauty. Immense beauty.
My eyes opening to it.
Becoming all the things I wanted to be; wanted to do.
My art, my writing, my dreams, awakening and being.
The aching, the believing, the intense light of becoming.
Listening to the girl, the goddess inside me ~ she whispers ~
Let's dance; let's frolic naked in the rain, let us lick the rain from our palms.
Let's love passionately, and be ourselves with reckless abandon.
Let's let a dog love us and shower us with affection.
Let us read poetry aloud, and sing in the shower, in the kitchen, everywhere.
Let's be us!
And I say YES!



~~~



Right now you are one choice away from a new beginning - one that leads
you toward becoming the fullest human being you can be.

- Oprah Winfrey


Extend the boundaries of the glowing kingdom of your love, gradually including your family, your neighbors, your community, your country, all countries -- all living sentient creatures.
- Paramahansa Yogananda

1 comment:

LMB said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BEAUTIFUL SUCCULENT WOMAN!!!

You have a snaily on the way soon...

I LOVE YOU
LM