Tuesday, October 05, 2004

Terrific Tuesday

As one can see when the eyes are open, so one can understand when the heart is open.

- Hazrat Inayat Khan The Bowl of Saki


If you always do what interests you then at least one person will be pleased

- Advice to Katherine Hepburn from her mother


~~

Got a beautiful email from juicy joy*making Jayne today...
saying how this blog had made her write again.
When I think of this,
my heart and eyes well.
That is all I could ever wish for.
To have these words touch others
and inspire them to write also,
and to remember what is important to them.

Sometimes I wonder if my time here on this blog is well spent
so when I hear such encouraging, touching words as this,
as well as Helena's words
it makes it all worthwhile.

So thank you J & H.
Your encouragement means more than you know.

Love, love, love.
Leonie

1 comment:

LMB said...

Oh yes, your blog does make a difference!!!
love LM