Saturday, October 23, 2004

My garden in spring!


One of the most tragic things I know about human nature is that all of
us tend to put off living.
We are all dreaming of some magical rose
garden over the horizon - instead of enjoying the roses that are blooming
outside our windows today.


- Dale Carnegie



Photos I took today of the roses outside our window and in our garden...

Curling petals for sleeping fairies...



I love textures...




A rose against the sky...



I love the texture of wood...



Looking into the hearts of flowers...



Lush pink white red...







The reddest of roses...



and of course... the beautiful Charlie...




4 comments:

Compassion said...

Gorgeous pictures!!

I too love the texture of wood, and roses are just stunning.

Thanks for sharing...
Compassion

LMB said...

leonielady, WOW OH WOW, you are the most FABULOUS photographer - especially of roses!!! - i've seen in a long time. You have an EXCELLENT eye. Your vibrant photographs show the vibrancy of YOU. Love you!

Goddess Leonie * GoddessGuidebook.com said...

Erica ~ Compassion

Thank you so much for your comments dear one.

Much love to you,
Leonie

Goddess Leonie * GoddessGuidebook.com said...

Oh dear one Lisa Marie,

Thank you for your comments sweet one...

I so appreciate you.

Much love,
Leonie