Monday, August 28, 2006

if i had a picture...

to show you,
it would be of a flowering chinese plum tree,
with miniscule and precious pink petals
being danced upon by bees.
the sky above is a perfect azure cloudless spring sky.
i am lying beneath it, on a tiny patch of grass outside the post office,
an amazon box open beside me,
drinking in "the millionth circle"
(we can change the world with our circles)
radiant in my purple crocs and almost spring shirt and my knowing.

a pristine noon.

you are invited to create one.

3 comments:

Darlene said...

invitation excepted :)

Oooo we must see the crocs...yes?

sending crystal like love,

xxx d

Anonymous said...

Oooooooh, ooooooh! I'm part of a circle, and so is my man. I love circles. Never before in my life have I felt so totally OK with being mySELF.

boho girl said...

miss you and your purple crocs!

still needing to find a circle. not sure what the delay is...but i am putting the notion out there to the Universe.

loving you,
deni