Wednesday, March 29, 2006

h e l d



my little sister and me...

i've been away,
and i'm off again, this time on a goddess retreat for six days.
here's where I've been, and here's where I will be:

wrapped up in safe arms.

i've been with my tribe of those who look like me, and it has moved me profoundly. i'm going to be with a tribe of women, most of whom i haven't met before.


i'm leaving this space open for it to be whatever it needs to be.


and i'll leave you with a gem sent to me by my dear friend sarah, when i was struggling with ALLOWING things to be...


Always
Let Go
Live
Observe
Willingness
Inhale / Exhale
Not Perfect
Growth



in bright and dear blessings,
from love and returning to love,
Leonie

5 comments:

SonyaMadden said...

1 more sleep dear friend!! 1 more sleep!!

I'm excited...but very sick at the same time. Seems the universe has seen this break in routine as an opportunity to FORCE me to rest but handing me a nasty cold...grrr!

But..I'm still going to have an awesome time and I am very happy to be spending time with you once again :)

Have been thinking of you alot...and I hope that you have been able to see that the grief is not yours alone to bear...we can ease the load for you too :)

Huge hugs,
xxoo

boho girl said...

ohhhh...snuggle the aussie goddesses for me.

have a delicious time. cannot wait to hear the dish and see the pics!

lovin' you.

ps. you look peaceful.

thistlegirl said...

Leonie~

As always, your words come at just the right time.

Time to let go.

I was thinking of you earlier in the week. Hoping that you were engulfing yourself in the love and comfort of family. Now you're off on a new adventure! Enjoy your time with those succulent goddesses!

(((hugs)))

The Ten O' Clock Habit said...

go in peace and love, my darling, always in peace and love. always holding up a candle for ya, my dearest, dear LeonieLight. Yes. when you return, we will eagerly lap it all up - the images, the stories, the learnings, leanings, lovings.

you are peace and love, my darling. you are love and peace.

~ K.

GailNHB said...

Blessings on your journey, Gail