Thursday, March 16, 2006

The Image Game

How do you see your friends?
Literally... as in an image?
If you could choose just one, what would it be...

Via the delicious iKat, I'm a'playing the Image Game.
She chose this picture as how she sees me, and I love seeing her vision of me...

Here's how to play
1. Choose a search engine (I use Google Images) and click on “Images”
2. Choose a 5 random blogfriends (or not random, your choice)
3. Think of a word that you feel best describes your blogfriend
4. Do an IMAGE SEARCH on that word
5. Pick the image that best fits your pal & post it.

here's mine ~

Deni :: tender bean

Gail :: seeer

Lisa Marie :: jane austen

Sonya :: breaking open

Tine :: symbols

and iKat... how do I see you? like this: burst.


9 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh, i love the image game! <3
although it made me think about my friends... hmmmmm
but cool!

steffi

Anonymous said...

I love it! here's mine:

http://blog.myspace.com/k8et

Anonymous said...

Veeery interesting, Leonie!! Oh hey how about Tine the elephant? Google her and you will find me!!
Love to you!!

*sparkles**

Anonymous said...

Oh my god leonie, i was just commenting on Lain's blog and hit a wrong key and this window popped open:
http://purplepinkandorange.com/
do you see him? the elephant? oh my god he is all soft and cute and has my name on him...sigh in awe. oh and he has flowers on him, too!

xoxoxo
~t

Anonymous said...

Wow! Now that is an awesome image to be associated with. :-)

boho girl said...

this was such a feast for my eyes.

love you,
your tender bean

xoxoxo

GailNHB said...

What can I possibly say? What a beautiful woman: her face, her hair, her hands, the colors, all of it! Thank you so much for choosing her - and for choosing me. You are such a gift to me, Leonie. Thanks also for your kind comments on my blog and the email you sent about your new home arrangements. Yeah for you!!! Gail

LMB said...

thanks, darlin! go to my blog and see what I chose for YOU!

The Ten O' Clock Habit said...

WOW... Thanks, AngeLeonie! You make my heart sing every single time. Lalalalala!!! and one more for good luck - LA! Lalaluvya. ~ K.