Tuesday, March 07, 2006

graceful stumbling...

Image hosting by Photobucket

I've been having an emotional time lately.

I spilt to a dear friend last night, let the tears unravel and flow down my cheeks.

she said:

live in the mystery leonie. just trust it. grieve if you need to, but maybe right now you don't need to know all the answers.

as fate, luck, universe, divine timing would happen... i am off on a three day residential management course tomorrow... three days where i will not be in my usual pattern of living. i will be far from my lover, my house, my doggy, my computer, my friends, my emails. my usual "things." it will be my third night away in 4 and a half years that i haven't slept next to him. there will only be Leonie there, whoever she is and wants to be.

not sure who i'll be there...
maybe leonie the quiet
or
leonie the brave
or
leonie the doodler
or
leonie the interested
or
leonie the introvert
or
leonie the EXTROvert.

freed of all identity, habits, lifestyle. like a boat that has lost its mooring for a few days.
i think it might be just what i need for right now.
i wonder what i will find there.

* i am open to adventure *

~ i am open to my divine journey ~

# i am open to discovering what lies beneath this. #


{even though sometimes i want to dive back under the covers}

lovingness, and humanness,
beauty, delicacy, stumbling, grace,
Leonie

(miss you too.)

xoxo


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can so identify with the things you wrote today. My new sentence for the next week or so is:
I am open to meet people who accept, understand and appreciate the core of my being.
Wish you a good time and wonder-full adventures!

Steffi

The Ten O' Clock Habit said...

hey, leonieluv

have a good one over at your 3-day thingamajing. i just wrote you a thank-you snail for that last one you sent me. now i want to get me some keri smith because of it. :-)

love ya, spirit sister.

take it extra easy on your self, y'hear? (echoing the same advice to myself.)

liz elayne lamoreux said...

you have described this image of graceful stumbling in your post...yes. sometimes life hands us the "different" when we just want the "same" that we are used to. i hope these few days give you an awareness, a new outlook, a new insight in an unexpected way...

GailNHB said...

Traveling mercies to you, Leonie. I hope that you learn more about yourself, your strengths, your weaknesses, your curiosity, your individuality, your humanness, your delight not only in familiar things but also in new things, the realm of what's possible, and so much more. Plus you will store up lots of love, hugs, kisses, and stories for the two fellas in your life. There's nothing wrong with that! Nothing at all, Gail

boho girl said...

hi sweet womyn.
you might be back by now.

was giving you space in your quietness and wrapping my arms around you.

been thinking of you every day.

love to you, beautiful.

Brandi Reynolds said...

quietly reading your words