Monday, June 18, 2007

so much sweetness in store for you...




it's like fairy-floss land here at Leonie Life...

Now if only I could remember my password so I can unleash some rainbows on this them there net!

A whole new website is being birthed, and I am shuddering with delight.

Until I can remember my password however... I'm off to learn yoga from Charlie~dog... he is a keened practioner of puppy~pilates and stretching his spirit.

Stay in the happy place (and stay tuned!)
fairy wings,
Leonie

2 comments:

Rebecca E. Parsons/Cre8Tiva said...

ohhhh...you have captured me....this is my essence this morning...what's the new site?!?!......blessings, rebecca

Magicaldamselfly said...

Goddess Leonie~
How very moving this painting is! I can not explain why this moves me so much but I do know that it is a special painting and if and when it goes up for sale I'd be very interested in hearing from you dear one.

I'll meet you in the wide open spaces.

Fairy blessings,
Sheila