Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Manifest this



This is a photo of me and one of my dearest friends and earth~sisters, Sone.

She lives in another city, and we see each other a couple of times a year.

Both of us are lunch-hour lovers ~ using those hours for discovery, artists dates, good food and reading in the park. Now if only we could do those things together.

We are always telling each other ~ "let's meet up for lunch!" "meet you at the bookstore for lunch! we'll have frappes!"

Talk about manifestation:

Tomorrow, my work is sending me on a big winged steel bird.
To my dear friend's city.
To a building only a couple of blocks from my dear friend's work.
With an hour of lunch.

What are the odds?
What are the miracle-freaking-odds?

So tomorrow...
at lunch,
I'm going to do the most natural thing in the world...
and sit across from this beauty,
share stories,
hold hands,
laugh and
revel in each other's company.


My LunchDate tomorrow: This girl has pretty much the best laugh ever...

I want this to stand as bonafide proof
that we really can manifest anything and everything
under this glorious, impossibly possible sun.

I think I shall wear pink,
Leonie

11 comments:

Silvia said...

This is wonderful! And thanks for sharing it here, it was just what i needed to read as i'm wishing for something to happen. All i need to do is manifest that :)

Sending love and sparkles your way,

xoxo

Rebecca E. Parsons/Cre8Tiva said...

dreams really do come true...have the bestest of lunches...God speed and safe return...blessings, rebecca

Elizabeth said...

Leonie, I've just found your site and am captivated by your insights and beautiful use of word graphics (plus the pics!) Have a most glorious time with this friend you are flying in to have lunch with. I look forward to your return blog.

laughter and joy go with you.

Elizabeth said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Elizabeth said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

wheeeeee!
how twoderful (when wonderful just isn't enough)!

liz elayne lamoreux said...

love this! i just love it! manifesting these things...yes, yes, yes!!!

have so much joy-filled fun!

Magicaldamselfly said...

I think you should wear pink and I think we'd love to see some pics of your luncheon date.

Dream big,
Sheila

Michelle (a.k.a. la vie en rose) said...

pink sounds just perfect!!!

thank you for bearing witness to the possiblity...

SonyaMadden said...

Only saw this AFTER we meet for lunch which was heaven...but now I am sad it is already over...but an hour with my soul sista is better then none *grin*

T;was wicked!!

Miss you already...
xxoo

Elizabeth said...

Leonie, he-he, those are my two comments deleted..they said exactly the same thing but I kept thinking they weren't posting! Hope you're having a great time.