Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Inspire Me Thursday: Connections



Sunday was a day of painting on the floor,
swirling around the room,
following the sun like the Ancient Ones.

There is a deva inside me
that I dance with,
that I immerse myself in,
listening to her gentle voice,
the way she presses my hand against the canvas surface.

And in the moments where I need to inhale,
to replenish the well,
to connect again with the world outside...

I read the books of the woman who is a Soul~Lighthouse
and lay down beside my healing dog.




All it takes is these little, perfect connections...
to remind me that all is well, right here, right now...

be blessed,
Leonie

~
More Connection journalling is at Inspire Me Thursday.

~ Goddess of Leonie etsy store Grand Opening Fairy Party will be razzle dazzling its feathers v sooon... to be on the mailing list for the opening, please pop me an email at leonie(at)gmail(dot)com with the subject heading "I love your rosey posey baby~cheeks."
I am so looking forward to sharing some more rainbow art joys with you!

5 comments:

Rebecca E. Parsons/Cre8Tiva said...

love the journaling...the dog...and you...count me in...blessings, rebecca

Silvia said...

I loved this line: All it takes is these little, perfect connections...
to remind me that all is well, right here, right now...


It made me think of the connection i made with you, and another sweet girl lately. And of the TUT messages of the universe. I think I found these through your blogs. I've received two up till now and they blow me away!

Sending love and sparkles,

xo silvia

SonyaMadden said...

That first photo is really beautiful - LOVE seeing you surrounded by all your great artsy supplies, lol!

Hugs to you my dear friend,
Sonn

Vivienne said...

very much looking forward to your etsy store...and its grand opening!

daisies said...

i love seeing you in your space, so beautiful full of your creation ... gorgeous you ... xox