Wednesday, May 30, 2007

delicious things


magical glitter shoes that make me tap my toes together and wish for miracles...


breathe for a beautiful friend...


charlie's face has me gigglesnorting for hours..


for a beautiful friend, celebrating the life of one of her miracle doggies
(we love you hayley)


something intoxicating...


art~play...


go forth and document your delicious things!

you can post your link in the comments...

we can have a whole celebration of delicious things :)

<3 out,
Leonie

7 comments:

Rebecca E. Parsons/Cre8Tiva said...

Leonie: I will celebrate delicious things with you today. I love art-play!!! And I want some golden slippers too!!! Blessings, Rebecca

Toni said...

This post is delicious!

nina beana said...

hello leonieleoniebringin'loinclothsback!

here are my deeeelicious things:

http://thewholeself.blogspot.com/2007/05/delicious-things-of-nina-beana.html

thanks for being an inspirfreakination as always.

jenica said...

i'm also celebrating deliciousness. thanks for thinking of the perfect word to sum up my last 5 days!

Vivienne said...

thanks leonie, writing a post inspired by deliciousness was a beautiful way to start my day!

my delicious offerings are at:
www.ladyvivienne.blogspot.com

Michelle (a.k.a. la vie en rose) said...

i see the new sark book on your shelf... :)

Anonymous said...

I've made a list of delicious things!

http://dreamergirl.typepad.com/dreamer_girl/2007/06/delicious_thing.html