Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Art exhibition opening




It is with great joy I invite you to the opening of my first solo art
exhibition... Joy is an option.


Blue Roof Gallery, Tharwa ACT.
~ 2.00pm, Sunday 4 June 2006 ~


Special guests for the occasion include the Honourable Mumsy and Dadsy,
all the way from NQ.

Blue Roof Gallery is next door to Cuppacumbalong.

I would lurve to see your smiling faces there.
Children and inner children joyfully invited along for iced vovos and fairy bread.

Wishing you the gift of a large butterfly net to catch all your BIG dreams in.

Please email me if you're hoping to get there. All welcome!

blessings,
Leonie


3 comments:

Phoenix Light said...

Oh you have no idea how much I would love to be there. I am so happy for you Loney and so proud to know you. I so love that your Mum and Dad are coming.

I will be chilling in the South Island, and I promise to take more than a moment to think of you and your wonderful art.

I will be holding your hand in spirit and leaping around joyfully (and maybe singing the Waltons theme even) :)

Love you,
Nixie

Toni said...

Oh I wish I could come! Have a great time!

GailNHB said...

I soooooooooooooo wish Kristiana and I could be there for your opening. (Steve and Daniel are still learning how wonderful, colorful, and joyful art can be... We'd bring them along if they'd allow themselves to be brought!) I know we would love every piece and want to take every single one home with us. You will certainly be in our thoughts and prayers. Thanks for your emails, Leonie. I will be writing about Costa Rica very soon. Well, I'm writing about it a lot in my journal; I just need to get it up online... Gail