Thursday, February 02, 2006

my favourite colour is turquoise

Image hosting by Photobucket

Life is art...
all of it.
I'm taking a retreat into Leonie~land.
Less computering. More creating.

Had the BEST time tonight.
I got home, opened all the windows open in my studio,
let the summer evening in, turned up India Arie,
and painted. Painted. Turned through old journals and delighted in recreating those images. Chuckling over turquoise swimming on paper with glee.

And that's all I have to say really,
because it's the best thing of all.

I was chuckling over turquoise paint swimming on watercolour paper.

2 comments:

boho girl said...

that is the prettiest flower ever.

Mmmm!

Anonymous said...

I've been enjoying your beautiful, beautiful page for awhile now. it's like eating a sun-warmed strawberry every day! thanks for sharing...