Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Guest Poster: Adam

Image hosting by Photobucket

Adam is doing a special guest poster night tonight. I asked him to think of the most inspiring thing of his day to post. He wandered off to consider this, and started watching Buena Vista Social Club. Presently, he walks back into the Re-Creation Room, laughing hysterically with a bloodied tissue stuck up his nose.

"Okay Leonie, I've got what I want to post.

I said to Chris:
Oh man! I just picked my nose so hard it started bleeding.

And all he said was:
Oh, we have lots of tissues here you know."

And whilst this isn't particularly inspiring by Leonie standards, Adam thinks it is. And that's all that really matters, doesn't it?

"I feel we are all islands - in a common sea."
~ Anne Morrow Lindbergh


3 comments:

LMB said...

oOOH! I want an Adam of my own. Such a cutie! How much do they cost?

boho girl said...

i've done that before.

us Americans really know how to get up in there. ;-)

Anonymous said...

Dear Lisa Marie-

The study of the cost of an Adam is a lesson in Economics.

There is only this one Adam; no other humans are similiar. Because the supply is so low, it drives up the cost.

However, Adam detests physical labor, and is therefore not a source of work or income. His only "contributions" to society are drinking beer, arguing, and eating. This causes the cost of an Adam to drop, as many people can do this themselves, or perhaps feel that these are things that don't need to be done.

So the real cost of Adam is, do you have a couch I can sleep on? How long does it take you to kick out a guest?