Saturday, September 03, 2005

the wonders of photoshop...



"Every morning is like a new reincarnation into this world. Let us take it then for what it is and live each moment anew."
~ Paul Brunton

"Dreams are meant to be grabbed by the nuts."
~ Leonie Allan

i have set about learning the art of photoshop cs2 ~ i've set up my laptop by the window, lit my three wicked rose candle, opened the textbook and BEGUN!

i've been playing around with one of the commissions i created for bluma... from the image above, i ended up with...


am feeling rather chuffed with my efforts... that i've just grabbed the dream by the proverbials, claimed them as my own, and given them a good shake about!


leonie's advice:
dream B I G.
and then, just DO it.

:)


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

One time when I was a teenager I got very depressed and tried to kill myself. My father calmly explained that he became one with the world when he was 10 and that he was not concerned for me because my physical death would be irrelevant. He said that were I truly dying it would be a cause for great celebration.

My dream is to completely lose my ego. But I guess that is a dream I don't grab, it is one I let go of :)

Anonymous said...

Who or what is bluma? I'm just having a dejavus and am a little speechless...

Goddess Leonie * GoddessGuidebook.com said...

blessings to you ~ anonymous & bluma.

thank you for your sharings...

losing the ego indeed is a big one on my list of things to do this life ;)

love,
Leonie