Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Indigo Connections



Joyously happy and proud to announce I'm signed with the licensing agency Indigo Connections whose wonderful website launched today.

I deeply look forward to creating spectacular books and products with Indigo Connections to light this whole world up with joy!

You can check out my lifework under the two brands of Leonie Allan & Goddess In You.

Today I'm sparkling with possibility,
and radiant with magnificence.

love and light,
Leonie

:)

"1. Make it your own

2. Everything matters

3. Surprise and delight

4. Embrace resistance

5. Leave your mark"

~ Starbucks principles


10 comments:

Brandi Reynolds said...

I am beyond thrilled for you!

::Bek Geach:: said...

You know I think you are one of the most amazing souls on this earth.

And I am so happy for you !!

Congratulations!!!

So grateful that you are able to share your gift with the world....

GO GODDESS Leones!!

Showering you with kisses.
See you at lunch *grin*
((hugs))
Bx

LMB said...

oh my word!!! congratulations! you certainly kept this under your hat at the mmb!! or maybe i just missed it. going to check out your new digs now!

LMB said...

loney baloney - WOWOWOWOWOWOWOW you are doing eeeeet!!!!

Shell said...

Good for you! Now you can spread the words and images that come from your beautiful soul all over the world! Congratulations Leonie!

Anonymous said...

Yeah for you - and for everyone who gets to share in your joy and creativity through this new outlet. Joyfully, Gail

boho girl said...

oh my goodness girlfriend!

i just went to their site and read the bits about you in both places. i had a tear of joy in my eye. so much has transpired for you and seeing this evolve is such a gift and an inspiration.

proud of you!

you are a super~star.

love you loney.

Alessandra Cave said...

Congratulations! You are such an inspiration!

Ash said...

Hearty Congratulations Leonie...i am so happy for you !!

leonie said...

BEAUTIFUL LEONIE

the goddess in you photos are so spectacular. i want to meet you in real life so you can take my photo too!

* i want to meet you in real life for lots and lots of reasons...