Thursday, December 14, 2006

The First Annual Cheese Awards

This celebration season I wanted to create a new special little tradition of my own.
Something a little bit magical. A little bit silly. A little bit raucous.

I wanted to honour Smiling.
More specifically, I wanted to Honour The Art of The Cheese.

So this year at the celebratory occasions I've attended lately, I've took along my trusty wee point and shoot. And I began the art of the tacky arm outstretched, flash glowing head moosh. Only quality will do for these Awards I tell you!

The Awards will be voted for by the most important people in the world: You!

I'll collate the scores, and award the winner a slab of Cheese of their choice.

Please note you can not vote for me. Obviously I have had a lot of time to practise the Art of The Cheese, and I wish to pass this baton onto all those Cheese Wannabes out there.

I would also encourage this to become a world wide movement - hold Cheese Awards wherever you go! (I made some new friends and smiled some new smiles!)

Let the award nominations begin...














































Dream Big. You can Cheese.

And Vote! A Camembert is up for grabs!

To vote, simply leave a comment in the Comments section of this post. If you don't have a blogger profile, simply leave an Anonymous comment.

26 comments:

Anonymous said...

erin #2 and then
random neighbor

Anonymous said...

You are so silly...

Matt for sure, with his classic "6 year old's school photo" cheese!

Love ya,

T

nina beana said...

these pictures exude happiness- i let the feeling wash over me, and shared in your cheese.

Anonymous said...

My vote is for Suzanna
I like her smile

Anonymous said...

Matt Of The Cheese.
Cheese King.

Anonymous said...

I can't choose between Lile and Matts photo, so I give half a point each if I can :-)

Anonymous said...

I can't believe you have so many gorgeous looking friends!

And the girls aren't bad either...

Anonymous said...

I forgot to vote...

Erin 2 is the coolest I think

Anonymous said...

Erin gets my vote :D wow that was really cheesy

Anonymous said...

Famous Kate is a CHEESE-arooooo!

Anonymous said...

I vote for Matt. His grin is the cheesiest. Hashi (hashi at hashiworks dot com).

TL said...

"You're the strangest person I ever met, she said & I said you too & we decided we'd know each other a long time."

- Brian Andreas: Storypeople

-----------------

I vote MATT!!!

----------------

Linked to you from Lisa Marie - who needs many hugs and good juju.

----------------

-TL

swirlyange said...

I vote for MATT! Loving the cheese awards :D

Anonymous said...

I'm lovin' all the cheese, Leonie. But my vote goes for Erin 2.
Congrats to all the nominees!
Gail

::Bek Geach:: said...

Firstly... you are a dork, but we have discussed this... and we already knew that! That whole "takes one to know one thing"... but in such a sexi goddess kinda way... again the "takes one to know one thing"

Anyhooo... secondly... WHAT is with all the anonymouses... mouses?? chickens? mmmmmm... I dont think those votes count??

Thirdly my vote must go to MATT... yeah, yeah.. he knows!

muchos lovesos...
Bx

Hashi said...

The anonymouses are good. law-abiding Blogger citizens who have not upgraded to Blogger beta and so are now barred from leaving comments on the sites of those who have. Sucks, actually!

LMB said...

Suzanna!

Darlene said...

YOU are a crazy, beautiful, fun, lovely soul!

SO glad to be able to send you some love.

:D
xox
darlene

Anonymous said...

I vote Erin #2.
Very cheesy!

Anonymous said...

i love it!

what a brilliant idea..

definitely Erin #2 gets my vote. I can smell the cheese all the way from New Zealand (tee hee)

boho girl said...

definitely Matt...

; )

so fun! xoxo

Anonymous said...

Can I have a slab as oppposed to a slab of cheese if I win?

; ) eBear

Oh and I vote for Ange of the truly adorable Cheese.

Anonymous said...

Who is Tom - he gets my vote for being Gorgeous - with a capital G.

But my cheese vote goes to Famous Kate. Ooooze that Cheese :)

L - Shame I cant vote for myself you sexy gal!

Shell said...

Ok, I have to vote for Matt - his smile is as cheesy as they come. Although I have to say, that nobody, not one person, even comes close to beating you! You are the queen of cheese!!!!

pinkcoyote said...

lile 2, then graham is my 2nd choice!!
this is so much fun. i love your overcheesed look, especially with gargantuan cocktail in hand while we are being snowed upon!

Steffi said...

Love them all and vote for
Kaylia!