Sunday, November 05, 2006

just because



When I took the purple sari
and wrapped you both in it,
telling you
"Think of it like a love cocoon"
and you were giggling together
in your love
and said
"I know where this will be tomorrow. ON YOUR WEBSITE."



Well, you were right.


I love you both.

And I love the way you love.



you guys are getting marrrrrrrrieeeedddddddddddd

L O V E,
Leonie

[For all the readers out there ~ this pair have the most romantic love story... Meeting 15 years ago for their first kiss, seperating to do their different journeys and finding each other all this time later...]


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

This rocks. What magnificent love.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE> LOVE> LOVE this Leones.
You are so sweet to capture these moments for them.
Beautiful.
Bx

Darlene said...

When do I stop swooning?...never :D

hugs ooo
d

GailNHB said...

Saris. Smiles. Smooches. Rain. Romance among the birds as well. Thanks for bringing a smile to my face, Leonie. Thanks for the photos, frolicking, and fun. Also - glancing over the your list of things you are consuming, I read Spiritual Midwifery when I was pregnant - both times. Such a great book. Gave me so much faith in my body to create, protect, birth, and feed those two amazing people. Heart-warming stories and photos of families in the making. I cannot wait to hear about when you have children. What blessed children they will be to have your for a mother! Bye for now, Gail

Anonymous said...

awwwww...how sweet! i love love. sigh.

i have to laugh at their comment about ending up on your website. my family/friends have begun to say that as well. what fun lives we have! we get to live them twice...in person and on our blogs.