Thursday, April 06, 2006

The Affirmation Way.


picture by phoenix light

i am BRAVE enough to share my world as i see it.

i am COURAGEOUS enough to live my words.

i WALK my TALK graciously.

i live in my vulnerability with ease.

i dream larger and larger.

i dwell in my KNOWING.

i play joyfully in the safe embrace of the world.


phoenix light and me play in the waves {pic by silvergirl}


i am deeply connected to spirit.

i cultivate and dance in divine connections and friendships.

i am re-awakening and re-membering.

i am powerfilled.

i am loving and compassionate.

i am healing, healing, healing.


love,
leonie


add yours, my dears.

xoxoxo





5 comments:

Phoenix Light said...

I can NOT get over the fact that I was there...it is like being in a movie with someone exquistely famous and then watching the movie and not believing that I was THERE!!!!!

I am loving that feeling...the whole....I TOOK that photo..... that is ME splashing around with my sister Leonie.....those are MY hands....

I am in love with your sharing....

Wow

Dee Temple said...

that last pic:
eXCELLent**
I am LaUGHing VORACIOUSlee, Hourly~~
I am stepping FOR-ward in mye life IN TRUST
I am WHOlly WILD@@@@
I moooOOVe IN mye bodee with EASE and free of pain!!!
I am presENT in mye HUMbled AWE of the EARTH::::
I adore WHOO I am#### times a million.

Hey, Leones, wanna come over to MY house and we'll run around screaming in the backyard with our DRessUP clothes on ? chocolate icing SMeared all over our FACes & having too much fUN to stOP ?!!!!

deeeeeliyaaaaaah========

Anonymous said...

beautiful pictures, beautiful words!
thank you, leonie, for sharing your world as you see it!

-steffi

boho girl said...

these pictures speak so many powerful emotions.

thank you for sharing with us such a sacred part in your time there.

you are beautiful and divine and so many lovely things.

thank you for teaching us on our journey as goddesses.

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo,
deni

Anonymous said...

Soooo divine...

xoxo
~T.