Tuesday, August 23, 2005

back...

am back again...
feeling a bit homesick
& inbetween two worlds.
the pluses however, are:
1. I have sunburn & heat rash {which just screams I'VE BEEN ON HOLIDAYS}
2. I've had a fabulous time.

:)

words that my wise dad in law told me have stuck in my head...
today i wrote them l a r g e in my journal on the plane home.


:::
when anything happens, do 3 things:

A C C E P T it.

T R U S T that you are guided, looked after, and that all is well in the scheme of the world.

M O V E T H R O U G H I T. as gracefully, stumbling, lovingly as you can.

:::

that's all for now. i have many pictures...
but more importantly, i have memories.

my arms ache to be around my little nephew Josh.
feet want to be back there, strolling in the morning dew.

all is well in the world...

everything is soaked in BLESSINGS.

love
leonie


7 comments:

thistlegirl said...

Welcome Back! I'm so glad you had a wonderful holiday! :)

And very wise words. :)

*hugs*

Anonymous said...

So glad that you are back! How fabulous that you had sucha wonderful time!!! :-D
Am curious about the photos...

**sparkly sparkles* to you!!

LMB said...

I've been thinking about you, mountainhomefarmgirl. Checking your site to see when you'll be back. Boy do I know about homesickness. But I'm so glad your feet had the opportunity to go there and your arms had the opportunity to hold your nephew. And, as always, miracles abound now that you're back.

Phoenix Light said...

Have been thinking about you hun and like Jellibabe...checking in ;) Welcome back, we missed you and I'm so happy you had a wonderful holiday. Love to you.

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you had such a wonderful time. But even more glad to have you back!!

SonyaMadden said...

I am very happy to have you back miss leonie - you we're greatly missed :)
Thank you for your supportive vibes on Monday...that was awesome for you to remember :)
Super big hugs to you my goddess friend,
xxxx

GailNHB said...

Yeah for you! Yes, hold it all tight for now. Savor it. Massage it. Sip it. Nibble on it. Let it melt on your tongue and ooze down into your soul. Let your toes dig down deep and find the truffles of treasure. We all await with bated breath your gradual revelation of what you have learned and seen there. Let your love flow back to your loved ones. Consider carefully your father's words and live them out. Bask in the blessings, Gail