Saturday, March 17, 2007

the real swan lake dance



She danced, and I danced,
and we danced together.
I was laughing and whirling and falling over
Two women, in love with spirit,
by the lake with elegantly arched swans.

I think I might want to do this all my life.

I am flowing again into the air like dust that shines red...
off to a brand new city for a week long artist's date.
What does that mean? I am sure I will discover.



May you always be remarkable.
May you always know you only have to walk your own path to be remarkable.

in light,
Leonie
awomanabsentinblogupdation
butfullypresentinlifeandcreation.
{and that's absolutely right for me right now}
:)


6 comments:

Alessandra Cave said...

Wow! Dreamy pictures and words! You are such a goddess, Leonie!

Michelle (a.k.a. la vie en rose) said...

oh leonie i just love this photo of you--your hair blowing in the breeze like some wild goddess woman--it's so YOU!

::Bek Geach:: said...

You are a true and remarkable spirit Leones.
I honour your journey... which is soully yours to have and no one can take it from you sweets.
*which of course... you know*
I love you
Bx

Viking Womyn said...

dreamy pics.

xoxox

Anonymous said...

it is always such a huge RELIEF to wander around leonielife....the colors and words speak to my inner child in a secret language i thought was forgotton.

i love your world leonie and that you share it with us!!!

xx

Anonymous said...

I love this ^ i hearTHIS= *May you always know you only have to walk your own path to be remarkable.*


DEEEEEELya++++++