Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Cafe La De Da


my little sister. back of the ute. at sunset.

some cafe in the middle of midwest nowhere.
roadtrippin.


To Do:
(Or: I have taken to labelling my To-Do-Lists as "Blessings to Create")


The Free Hugs movement makes me want to hold the world.

(Love that it's getting picked up in mainstream news).

Sign up for NaNoWriMo to change the world with your writing.

Get monthly emails from Susan Chernak McElroy musing on the medicine of animals.

Important questions to ask from the Self Taught Girl.

New ways to travel and experience this world.


It is not a question of whether you "have what it takes," but of whether you take the gifts you have - they are plenteous - and share them with all the world.
~ Neale Donald Walsch
"Tomorrow's God"


7 comments:

LĂ©onie said...

Hi Leonie,

I thought I'd say hello, as I found your site after shamelessly googling myself.

I like your site, it has a really lovely feel to it!

Brandi Reynolds said...

I have this thing with feet. I love that you have a picture of feet *grin*

Darlene said...

I L O V E D the free hug movement...I saw it the other day and cried and I swear I am going to do that soon...big sign and all

love the picture! that's a seller!

free hugs for you...forever:)
xxx dars (wolf woman ^..^ )

Darlene said...

I think my blogger ate my comment?

If not... you get 2 :)

I L O V E D free hugs and I swear I'm going to do that one day...big sign and all!

all my hugs for you are free &
very smooshy :)

love you buff

from wolf ^..^

XxXxXx :)

Anonymous said...

Hello you gorgeous beautiful sunshine girl! So happy that you had a good time while you were away! Just wanted to let you know what a beautiful photo that is of your sister! (well half of her anyway!)
LOVE the composition, the colour, the light & shade. It portrays such a sense of innocence and beauty and wonder! And it is so simple yet emotive and tells such a story! I reckone one of your best yet!
Do you use a digital camera?
lots love
angela

Steffi said...

Oh, I had completely forgotten about NaNoWriMo... and now I am all excited and happy...
Thank you for bringing me back!! Truly...
Enjoyed the other links a lot, too! I am not much of a hugger or haven't been lately... It is a nice thing to get back to, gradually...
And @ Darlene (sorry, sweet Leonie, for hijacking your comment section): Yes, please do that! And please let somebody take a pic or make a movie... so that you can share it with us...:)
Love to all of us!!

Toni said...

That free hug movement is amazing! Thanks for sharing it :D