Sunday, December 04, 2005

it is true.

my gorgeous friend juliana.

"The breezes at dawn have secrets to tell you. Don't go back to sleep."
~ Jalaluddin Rumi


What to say, what to say, what to say?
My days have been filled...
The veneer of normal day is becoming more transparent,
and I see gentle rainbows forming in the liquid nature of life.

Serendipity, ritual and consciousness become a part of every day.
Connections and friendships forged on matters of the soul.
Learn my lessons, and re-learn them again.

I lay on my green couch as a gentle spring breeze wafts through,
reading the transcendental "Be Here Now" by Ram Dass.
I don't get it all now. But I don't need to get it all now.
As he says ~

"You've got to go
at the rate
you can go.

You wake up
at the rate
you wake up.

You're finished with your desires
at the rate
you finish with your desires.

You can't rip
the skin off the snake.
The snake must moult the skin.
That's the rate it happens."

So I live life at Leonie~Pace.
It doesn't need to be any other way.


Drink up them creative juices ~

:: Robert Genn's article on Creating or Consuming - living the authentic life.
:: Keri Smith writes about Doing it anyway - creating courageously.
:: Am *drinking up* the SEED Handbook by Lynne Franks. If you're an artist, writer or goddess with a seedling of a business idea, this book will comfort you and help you lovingly deal with those businessy things that you'd usually prefer to run shreaking from.
:: Eyeing off the book 52 Projects - Random Acts of Everyday Creativity
:: and HURRAH for the Illustration Friday Art Forums!


And tomorrow...
it is MONDAY! My art day Mondays!

But right now... I am right here. Writing to you.
Right here now, I remember the sight of heart flowers blooming, both yours and mine,
and in the highest, most sacred and knowing place of myself,
I know this to be true.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lthese 3 pix of yer amigas are EXtra special.
plus, looking to the Left column/seein' what your diggin' of late~and THERe's Napoleon FREAKIN' dynamite. omyGODDDESSSS, i peed myself in the Best of ways watching that.
It heals.
He's too delicious as a character.